- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2cm piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1-2 birds eye chillies, chopped
- 1tbsp mild curry powder
- 1tbsp ground cumin
- 2tbsps ground turmeric
- 3 vine tomatoes
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 100g kale, chopped
- 2 x 400g tins of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- A handful of coriander
- 150g 0% Fage Yoghurt
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion, garlic, ginger and chillies for 2-3mins.
- Add the curry powder, cumin and half the turmeric until the onions are soft.
- Cut each tomato, add them into the pan and cook for a further 2-3mins.
- Add the stock, kale and chickpeas, bring to the boil and cook for 7-8mins.
- When the kale is soft, add the coriander and yoghurt and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and more water to loosen the sauce if needed.