- 50g cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ½ red pepper, roughly chopped
- 4-5 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 50g spinach
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 30g feta, crumbles
- 15 sprays of Frylight
- Spray the frylight into a frying pan and place on medium heat.
- Add the sliced red onion, red pepper and mushrooms and cook for about 3-5mins. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft, then add the spinach and wilt down.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg and egg whites in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Once all the vegetables are cooked, add the egg mixture into the pan and make sure it’s covering everything. Allow it to start cooking at the bottom and crumble the feta on top.
- Finally, place it in a hot oven to allow the top to cook. Sprinkle with coriander and serve.